Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rolling Around in Dead Stuff


Today after spending some time with my sister Annie in the morning, Toph and I went and found a nice grassy patch in Claremont. Days like these are so amazing, and I forget how easy it is to just go and do this.



My friend Mason has a white highland Terrier named Garmin. Garmin is pretty much the most legit dog on the planet, he was so friendly the first time I met him and just made me laugh all day. Not too long ago, Mason and I took Garmin to the park and I noticed Garmin was rolling around in the grass but intentionally rolling his face in a specific spot. Mason told me that terriers like to "roll around in dead stuff." So after he told me this, I notice every time Toph and I are just hanging out in a grassy area, she will eventually do the whole- "roll around in dead stuff" thing. I'm guessing it's the earth worms because eventually I had to pull an earth worm off her face.



Adrien met up with us and he told me "this is the most relaxed I've ever been" or "this is the most comfortable I've ever been" and I told him he was a liar.








































Afterwards I went with Adrien to the grocery store and pretty much kicked some grocery butt. And as I'm typing this I realize that I'm exhausted. Today was a really wonderful day off.

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

i love everything about this post. except for the dead stuff